Have a question about OK E-Cigs or electronic cigarettes in general?
Our Information Hub should answer any questions you have about our e-cigarette products and how to use them, however if you have any general questions about us or our website you should be able to find answers below. If you have any questions that are not covered here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Important Battery Safety Information
Only use a USB charger that is 1 Amp with an output of no more than 5v to charge your OK rechargeable e-cigarette. Please do not use a mobile phone or 2.1 Amp USB charger. If you are in any doubt about the specification of a USB charging adaptor, please contact the manufacturer to confirm.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Do not leave the battery charging unattended or overnight.
- When the battery is fully charged you must always take it off charge. The LED on the end of your battery will go off when it is fully charged. Please do not charge for any longer than 3 hours.
- Do not place a battery next to mobile phones, e-readers or magnetised objects.
- Do not attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
- Do not attempt to charge with a modified charger or modify the battery.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- Do not attempt to charge with a damaged charger or adaptor.
- Do not dispose of a battery in fire or water.
- Only use the battery to USB adaptor supplied with the product. Do not use another manufacturer’s products.
- Do not leave batteries in direct sunlight or in places where temperature can rise suddenly.
- Do not expose your battery to very high or low temperatures.
- Do not charge your device in your car in very hot/ humid weather.
- Always recharge the battery if full discharged.
- Always charge on a hard surface.
- If your battery is exposed to water do not continue to use it.
- Please store in a dry place.
- Please clean terminals and battery contacts with tissue or alcohol wipes once a week.
- Exercise caution whilst charging abroad, as mains voltages vary. Some countries may also experience sudden power surges.
- Do not carry batteries in a pocket or bag where they are in direct contact with metal such as coins or keys.
If you are in any doubt, please contact us for additional advice.
General E-Cigarette FAQ’s
Please visit the OK E-Cig Information Hub for answers to any product related questions
How do I create an account with you?
You can create a customer account in order to save your details for faster checkout next time. Visit the My Account page to set one up. When you sign up for an account, you will be eligible for our Loyalty Rewards Scheme, giving you discounts on future orders.
Is it safe to save my card details on your checkout?
Provided you are logged into your account, you can save your card details for faster checkout in future. We do not hold these details. They are saved via Sage Pay’s highly secure token system.
Will my other details be kept safe?
Placing an order
How do I place an order with you?
Head to our online shop and click ‘Add To Cart’ on any products you wish to purchase. If you are new to e-cigarettes and would like help with which products to purchase, you may find the following articles helpful: What e-cig nicotine strength should I use? What are the different types of e-cigarette available?
Can I order over the phone?
Ordering online is very easy but if for any reason you are unable to do this, please call us between 8am & 5pm Monday-Friday and we can process an order for you.
Why do I need to verify my age?
Due to new regulations, we are now required by law to verify the age of every one of our customers. We are strongly committed to ensuring that anyone who purchases our products is over the age of 18 and our system will check your details against various sources of information such as the electoral roll, UK passport details, utility data and credit information to ensure they are correct. Please make sure that your billing details match your official registered name and address. On occasions, the system may not be able to match your details (this is often when you have recently moved or changed your name) and will ask you to contact us. Either call or email us and we will manually verify your details for you. The system will only check your details once, provided it can find a match and your details will not be stored (except for where you have created an account with us and saved your name and address details) or shared with any other party. Please note that if the system checks your credit details it will leave what is called a ‘soft footprint’ – this simply means that you are able to see that we have accessed your name, address and date of birth but will in no way affect your credit score and will not be visible to any other person or company apart from yourself. The soft footprint will show the company name ‘Halco Products Ltd’.
How much will delivery cost?
We send all our OK E-Cig orders for FREE (UK only) via First Class Post.
How long will my order take to arrive?
98% of orders received before 2pm monday-friday are received the next day, however this is not a guaranteed service and we accept no liability for orders that take longer to arrive. Please visit the Shipping Information page for details on other delivery options and shipping times.
Do you sell to customers outside of the UK?
Unfortunately we do not currently sell or send our products outside of the UK
Returns & Complaints
What do I do if I have a problem with an item?
If you experience any issues with an item, please contact us and we will aim to get back to you within 24 working hours (our opening times are Mon-Fri, 8-5).
What do I do if my order hasn’t arrived?
Free 1st Class Delivery
Please wait 5 working days after your order has been dispatched (you will receive a ‘completed order’ email when it has been sent). If it still hasn’t arrived, please contact us and we will do what we can to resolve this for you. We will be unable to take any action prior to the above timescale as 1st class post is not a guaranteed next day service and can take up to 5 days to arrive.
Next Day Delivery
If you have paid for next day delivery, please note that you MUST order before 2pm for it to be dispatched the same day, as stated on our checkout page. If your order hasn’t arrived and you have paid for this service, please contact us and we will be able to track your delivery for you.
Please note: You must contact us within 2 weeks if an order hasn’t turned up. We regret that we are unable to take any action after this time.
How can I make a complaint?
If you have a complaint about our products or service, please do contact us and we will endeavour to resolve any issues for you.
How long should an OK E-Cig battery last and what is your guarantee?
You can expect a K1 E-Cig battery to last between 8-12 months, depending on heaviness of use and how well you look after your battery. Please visit this page for maintenance advice.