- The promoter is: OK E Cig (A company under Halco Products Ltd. Company no. 4566926) whose registered office is at Vantage Point Woodwater Park, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5FD.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Halco Products Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available here. This competition is being run via Twitter and Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person except where the entrant has retweeted or shared as requested in which case they are eligible for one more entry one. More than two entries from the same person or a person holding multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 2pm on Thursday 28th September 2017. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter your full name and email address where indicated on the following page to receive entry into the competition https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe?g=PW88QK
One extra entry can be gained by retweeting or sharing the indicated competition posts on Facebook or Twitter.
10. By entering the competition, entrants are signing up to receive promotional emails from the Promoter. Contact details will not be passed to any other party. Entrants can unsubscribe from all email lists at any time.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: One OK E Cigarette Starter Kit (view item) worth £6 for each competition winner, including delivery.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 2 hours of the closing date & time. If any winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify any winners how the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. OK E Cig reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.