Unfortunately we were unable to confirm your details. You can confirm your age by requesting a call back from our team during our opening hours of 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
We will aim to call you back as soon as possible.
If you are in the middle of a purchase please call the team on 0870 609 3379 to process your order as quickly as possible.
You can confirm your age by calling our team on 0870 609 3379 during our opening hours of 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
You can confirm your age by emailing our team at email@example.com during our opening hours of 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
1. The promoter is: Halco Ltd (company no 4566926) whose registered office is at Vantage Point, Woodwater Park, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon EX2 5FD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Halco Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The entrant must be following @OK_Ecig on Twitter in order to enter.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at www.ok-ecig.com/celebvapers/. This competition is running on Twitter only.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 30th September 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Read our blog about the competition here to see our captions to celebrity pictures: www.ok-ecig.com/celebvapers/. Then come up with an alternative caption to the picture that is related to vaping and likely to make someone laugh.
– Log in to your own personal Twitter account.
– Follow us on Twitter, using this link: https://twitter.com/OK_Ecig
– Start your Tweet by using @OK_Ecig
– Use the hashtag #Celebvape.
– Name the celebrity (one listed in the blog) that you wish to rewrite the caption for.
– Hit send.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: one OK e-cig starter kit, one Zing rechargeable e-cigarette, six OK e-liquids and one Powerbank. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Login here to manage your account and view previous orders.
If you don't already have an account, register below to take advantage of the following benefits